Friday, January 10, 2014

Craving warmth!

When it is this cold outside, I crave warm! Warm clothes. Warm Blankets. Warm drinks and warm desserts! Here are a few of my favorite warm desserts from around the web!
2.  Dump Cake

And now this...isn't it the cutest?
It's the fondue pot that my family gave me for my birthday!  It is on sale here {right now} at World Market. The first time we used it, I left out the heavy cream so the chocolate was a little sticky, but it was still super delicious with pineapple, strawberries, bananas and marsh mellows!

Does the weather affect what you are craving?
Do you make snow creme when it snows or do you run for the Hot Cocoa?
Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love these tummy warming treats! Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm...yes...warm food like soup!
    cute fondue pot!

    ReplyDelete