Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Every day, it's jeans and boots...

...and something cute that I find in Emily's closet!
 My daughter, Emily buys the cutest clothes ...with her own money. Last week I gave her some cash to buy  more so that we would have more to share! Its like having a personal shopper and stylist at the same time. I watch to see what she wears...then I wear the same a similar outfit a few days week later.
 Cardigan - Target, Top- Old Navy, Jeans- NY and Co., Boots- Rack Room
When  Zac, my youngest, saw me in this outfit, he said, "Are you going to the farm?" 
As in...What farm? I wish!
Plaid is fun, like farm style hay rides and line dancing in the barn fun, right? 
Add sunglasses and a messy bun and the outfit is complete!
Shirt - Lands End (by way of Good Will), Vest - Gap, same jeans and boots!
And then to be extra comfy these days....instead of jeans and boots,
 I wear sweats and Christmas socks!  Snoopy Christmas socks!

I'm linking up here with The Pleated Poppy!
Would you ever post your comfy clothes on WIWW?
Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Love your little guy's comment about the farm! I'm loving plaid flannel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...and flannel is so cozy! Kids are funny.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Pam...lovely to see you are still living the dream. Paris looks great on you!

      Delete
  3. you've got style!!!:)
    you look awesome!
    I need an Emily!:)
    have a happy day jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cindy...your day is coming too with those precious girls. They will share! It will be great. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Loving your "going to the farm " outfit that flannel shirt is great. visiting from WIWW xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Nice to meet you! I checked out your lovely blog. Happy early birthday...mine is the same day!

      Delete
  5. THat first outfit is tooo cute! Do you know if that printed Old Navy top is this season? Is it a tank top? I love wearing a loose top under a longer cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. The shirt is this year but summer I think. Short sleeves and the bottom is scalloped. It is comfy. I love keeping up with you guys on Instagram...hope your Christmas is wonderful!

      Delete