Monday, August 27, 2012

10 Years Old!

 Happy Birthday Zac!
 10 Things I love about you!
1. Your sense of adventure!
2. Your wild creativity!
 3. Your sensitive heart and the way you care for others.
4. The way you call me "Momma!"
 5. That smile!
 6.  The way you love your big brother...and that the two of you together make you both even better!
 7.  The silliness, fun, youth and wildness that keeps us all on our toes!
 8.  The thoughts, worries and fears that you share...
even when you know we will not approve or tell you "not to worry!"
 9. Your honesty.... and that you still speak before you think.
10.  That you are still "my baby!"
...no matter how old you get!

We are so proud of you!
Have a great day!
Momma

7 comments:

  1. Love the photos!! But love the list even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really good honey!! I love that boy so much! And I love you so much too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where does the time go? Man alive, our babies are turning 10 already. Hope Zac is enjoying being 10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you're busy with the family (happy belated birthday to Zac!), but just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you! I hope you're having a great week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so handsome! Happy Birthday Zac!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear your posts use to be in my feed?!
    I have made sure that they are now, because they are melting my heart reading through them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for shaaring this

    ReplyDelete