Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Pasta Salad!


We are loving pasta salad this summer...for dinner, lunch at the pool,
 at swim meets, and even for a little snack.
Wanna make some for your family?
Here is what you need.
Cooked Pasta (your favorite)
Frozen corn
Tomatoes (cherry tomatoes are best but I used Roma 'cause that is what I had)
Black Olives...cut in half.
Cilantro or parsley
Grilled chicken strips (southwestern style)
Italian dressing

 Mix it all together...coat with dressing....marinate...the longer the better.
Serve cold.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I just made something similar to this last week. I used bow tie pasta and added the corn, tomatoes and just a rotisserie chicken. Then my dressing was a white balsamic vinegar with a touch of olive oil mixed together. Perfect summer time meal that really only requires one to boil water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good and with it being so hot, I don't feel like cooking much right now...gonna have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa, i'm drooling over this one - what a delicious combo!! my grocery list now has new add-ons for tomorrow, can't wait to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never thought of adding corn to my pasta salad, but from now on, I think I'm gonna! :) That looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make a similar recipe but without the corn. I put in little cubes of mozzarella cheese, but I'm trying the corn next time for sure! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen! Your summer salad looks delicious. I love how easy it is too - can't beat that in the summer. This would be so perfect to pack up for the beach. Thanks so much for linking up!
    Alissa

    www.33shadesofgreen.blogspot.com

    Posting as anonymous b/c I still can't leave comments on Blogger...Grrr...

    ReplyDelete