Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What is that tormenting the cat?



This weekend David and Zac...David mostly...put together this little tin can robot.
Zac has been waiting and waiting and waiting. Finally when it was all done, Zac became very disappointed because the robot doesn't do anything. "He doesn't even clean", he said.
So now....the robot wanders around the house tormenting the cat...with Zacs help of course!
At least it's good for something.
Poor Cat!

You can get your own tin-can robot kit here.
And yes I see that I really should be spending my free time sweeping and polishing my dusty floors. I just can't bring myself to do it!
You understand.... right?
Have a great day!
 

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh that robot is too cute! What an imagination and creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! my youngest would love a kit to make something like this - I'm totally following your link next ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How creative! I can almost here GG now...she loves to say "robot"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Jen...that kids NFL site is nflrz.com
    he loves it and it's lots of fun and easy to use; he set up his own account and everything (he is almost 11). it is interactive so be sure to tell him not to give any real info!! hope he likes it as much as brendan does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is too funny. I am saving this link, my kids would love it.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget the cat, that thing rocks. I'm so buying 3 of these for my husband and boys to do together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe...that is the cutest thing ever. Poor cat.

    ReplyDelete