Saturday, January 22, 2011

To drink more water...

Get a Tervis!
I am not a huge fan of water.
To be truthful, I drink it because it is cheap, not because it is better for me!
I do know that it is much more beneficial for me than the sweet tea or Diet Pepsi that I prefer and for that reason, I need to drink more and more of it.

The greatest thing about the Tervis tumbler is that the water tastes better!
There is no explanation for this really....but it is absolutely true.
The ice stays frozen, the water stays cold, the cup doesn't sweat or leak or drip or ooze.
The straws don't have a funny taste like plastic or soap or anything wierd.

It is possible that other drinks taste better in a Tervis too, but my Tervis is just for water.

Your Tervis tumbler can say a lot about you.
Mine is very simple...just my last initial.
My friend has one with an Ohio State Symbol....and another with a doggie paw.

There is a Tervis website where you're sure to find one that fits your style.
Mine came from Bed, Bath and Beyond...
they have a much smaller selection, but you can use your 20% off coupon.

So, if one of your goals for this year is to drink less soda or drink more water....
you've gotta get a Tervis!
Let me know if you do!

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to have a special glass for your water. Tell your friend I said Go Bucks! :o) La

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought one last night at Bed Bath and Beyond but I didn't have a coupon with me. Now I'm definitely going back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Tervis Tumblers!!! We have several and I use them constantly. I like the 24oz size too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that is what it will take to get me to drink more water, then I might just have to break down and order one!

    We don't have a BBB here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. never even heard of these, jen ... but BBB was already on my to-do list, so I'll definitely look for it this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm probably in the minority, but I like my water room temp. I can't drink it cold. It's strange... don't know why, but drinking more water is always a good idea. I think I might need to find some lemon to make it look more attractive. Cheers Jen.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete