Friday, July 26, 2013

Insta~Friday!

Today is Friday! 
It's time to post a few Instagram pics from the last few weeks or so.
Here goes...

A cozy kitty!
I was able to talk my co-workers into dressing up for Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fila.
Last Friday, Emily left for Trail West, a Young Life camp in Colorado. She will be spending four weeks there on work crew! We are so happy for her.
A quick little get away to the coast! This was my view looking up from my lounge chair.
No vacation at the beach is complete without a round of mini-golf!

the next few pics were taken from Emily's Instagram feed.
Cul-de-sac fireworks! 4th of July!
A mountain bike trail ride!
Getting dressed up and hanging out with a friend!

And Zac's Instagram feed has these goodies...
Pool days!
A new Thunder hat! Spending money well spent!
The lazy river at out super happening Myrtle Beach hotel!
The sun peeking through the clouds!
Entertaining the rest of us at Eagles surf shop!

And finally, a few I took from Jonathan...
New Polo shirt from the Tanger outlets...and new sunglasses too.
Brothers mini-golfing!

Summer pics are super fun!
I am quite sporadic when it comes to Instagram. One day I'll post 3 or 4 pics, then I'll wait a week and post a few more. I love to see what my friends are posting....and it is also a neat way to keep up with my kids. Call me a creeper. I'm okay with it!

On Instagram I'm jensinkpen. 
Enjoy the weekend!

Linking up here for Insta-Friday!

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. I tend to be an IG creeper sometimes too. :)
    I always love your pictures!
    Hope your summer is going well. It definitely looks like it from your fun pictures here.
    xo

    ReplyDelete