It's Jonathan's 13th Birthday!
Another teenager in the house!
This photo was taken this past weekend when Jonathan went on a
father~son weekend getaway with David!
They stayed in a fancy smancy hotel with a waterpark
and a ropes course and mini golf.
How cool is that!
13 things I love about Jonathan!
1. That smile!
2. The way he sneaks up to give the sweetest hugs.
3. That he is the one to call me at work to tell me goodnight!
4. The way he invites his Dad to sit with him on the big chair to watch movies and his little brother to sleep with him in his bed if it is thundering outside.
5. The way he laughs when I act silly...and he pretends that he is not annoyed.
6. That he gladly gave me his old itouch when he got a new one...and that he used to let me borrow it anytime before.
7. That he wants his big sister to pick him up from school.
8. That he likes for me to take him to school in the morning even though he could ride with his best friend.
9. The way he plays the mess out of those drums...even though they are in the same room as the computer.
10. That he invites me to play "Around the World" and graciously lets me have an extra chance to shoot a basket before I have to "risk it."
11.The way he takes pride in himself and wants to look his best.
12. The way he says "nobody" with a little smile, when I say "Who are you texting?"...a girl, no doubt!
13. The way he says "Can you pray?" and that he is the one who always wants to end his day with a prayer for our family.
Tonight we will celebrate! He has chosen Chinese over Steak. And there will be cake!
Here's to a great day!
Happy May Day!