Monday, August 29, 2011

Dusting off the cobwebs over here!

Hi!
I'm back from an unanticipated bloggy break! Sometimes things just happen...start spinning...get you so far behind that catching up means taking a deep breath and waiting it out. We have had many blog worthy days during my break and now catching up means sharing those moments here! Volleyball retreats and volleyball games, the first day of school, and a birthday for Zac....all coming soon!
Catching up also means checking in on all my bloggy friends and favorite blogs to see what I've missed over the last week and a half!
Now the cobwebs are gone....and I'm happy to be back and looking forward to catching up!
Happy Monday and have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Jen! I was just thinking of you the other day when I realized I hadn't seen a post from you in a while. Glad to hear all is well...I totally understand that blog-breaks are necessary sometimes.

    Looking forward to your updates. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!! Welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I"m so glad to be back too! Summer was busy and just plain hard to post! So glad the big bash is behind me also. Wow what a lot of work but also a lot of fun!

    So glad to get back in the swing of things and visit my favs, wink wink that I've missed and do some regular posts myself!

    Can't wait to read about your busy fun family times!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! I thought you might be on vacation or something! I been a little dusty myself over here...just busy with life. I like you're suggesting that we should get a dog...since everyone's doing it...except you guys of course! Very funny! I just don't see a dog in our near future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean. Things flew by fast and furious and I didn't have time to blog them. I sure want to sit down and get those memories down!

    ReplyDelete