Sunday, May 2, 2010

50 Random Things....the list goes on and on.

31.  The first concert I ever went to see was Shawn Cassidy.
I was in the 2nd grade. I went with my Dad.

32.  The most recent concert I went to see was Taylor Swift.
I went with my daughter. We won front row tickets from a radio station.

33.  My favorite candy is chocolate covered pecans.
In moderation, of course.

34.  I need a new purse for the summer....really bad!
I have been looking,  just not sure what I am looking for.

35.   I do not like it when my kids don't "call me when they get there."
Every time they leave to go to a friends house, they are reminded...so, why do they forget?

This is so much fun.
I can't believe I'm almost done.

5 comments:

  1. Shawn Cassidy in concert?! How lucky were you?! I had a powder blue satin/shiny jacket w/ his face on the back! I enjoy reading your list...I might need to try this! Although I'm not sure I could come up with 50 things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky that you were able to see Taylor Swift from the front row...a little jealous! And I love anything chocolate covered! Hope you find your summer purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this post. I had a pink, silk, Shawn Cassidy jacket and my sister and I used to go around singing that song of his...come on everybody get down get with it (I think that was it).
    Try the Vera Bradley purses, can't go wrong there. They have such fun designs and colors and not too expensive either.
    My favorite is chocolate covered macadamias.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever had chocolate-covered pecans. (which is probably a good thing since I have a problem with "moderation" when it comes to something really tasty)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawn Cassidy? I loved him!

    ReplyDelete