41. I met my husband when I was sixteen!
He went with me to my High School Prom. Next week we will celebrate our 19th Wedding Anniversary!
42. I am finally not worried about keeping up with the Joneses.
Seemed to take me long enough...but I'm glad to be right where I am....and the Joneses have their own mess to deal with!
43. I became a Christian at the age of 12.
I was on a summer youth retreat! That was just the beginning...I am still a mess, but my journey continues daily!
44. I do not obsess over germs.
I do carry antibacterial lotion in my car....but I totally believe a few germs can make us stronger.
45. I have a bad habit of waiting until the FUEL light comes on in my car before I go to the gas station.
I have run out of gas at a busy intersection....I should have learned my lesson.
46. The most famous person I have ever met is Clint Eastwood.
He was attending a fundraiser for The Theolonius Monk Jazz Institute at Duke University. He is very tall!
47. I once danced in a 25 hour dance-a-thon for the Children's Miracle Network.
People followed us into the restroom to make sure we didn't take a nap!
48. My best friend is my Mom.
I hope I will be my daughter's best friend one day!
49. My favorite kind of music is....you ready....Country!
I also love Josh Groban, Chris Tomlin, Sarah McLaughlin, and anything Daughtry!
50. I believe that smiling and a positive attitude are essential to a happy life!
Plus...negativity is just so....unattractive!
I must say, at one point I wondered if I would have enough random things to complete this list of 50.
I now know...I could really go on and on about myself.
Saving the rest for a much later time!
And now a song ....because "You Make Me Smile!"
Caution...if you click ....Music will Play!
Don't you feel like smiling too?
Or riding off into the sunset with a friendly dog?
Have a great day!