Friday, April 9, 2010

50 Random Things...the first 5!

1. I am an only child.
When I remind my 3 children of how fortunate they are to have 2 siblings, they respond with "Yeah Mom, we know, you were a lonely child."

2. I hate milk!
I always have. I do not like milk shakes, which worries my children. I do, however, love ice cream!

3. I have the High School Musical soundtrack on my MP3 player.
Notice I did not say "ipod". The MP3 player actually belonged to my daughter, before she got her ipod.

4.  My comfort food is...coffee!
I love anything coffee; coffee ice cream, coffee cake, coffee scented candles... and I have a coffee bathroom.

5.  Green is my best color!
Or maybe red...but I have a lot of green...so I'll go with green!


I wasn't sure, but I think this could be fun!
To be continued,

No comments:

Post a Comment