Friday, November 1, 2013

Insta~Friday!

 It's time to toss some Instagram pics into this modern day journal of mine. You know for safe keeping!
Coffee and Quiet !
Hooking up the old Ninento for Sunday afternoon fun!
On my way to Allume! By myself!
SWAG from Allume sponsors!
Cupcake Party!
Greenville, SC. Scenes from an afternoon run!
Worship with Anthony Evans, Jr.

 Auburn Fan!
Cam!
And a few I snatched from Emily's Instagram!

Homecoming game! Sweet friends!
Dunkin Donuts! You get it?
'Merica night at Young Life Club!
Happy Weekend to ya!
Enjoy the extra hour of sleep. (For me it will be an extra hour of work! #nightshiftproblems)
I'm on Instagram as JENSINKPEN. I'd love to connect with you there!

Linking up here with Insta~Friday!
life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are just great! What total fun, life is good, in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete